Digital Project Manager
Ditch slow paced busy work, lazy coworkers, and micromanagement, and join our high performing team at Ramblin Jackson!
Are you a fast-paced project manager with enthusiasm for helping small businesses succeed? Our Digital Project Manager position might be the right fit for you.
**This full-time employee position is open to both remote candidates and local candidates.
You won’t be anonymous at Ramblin Jackson. You’ll get to do great work, develop new skills, collaborate with other top performers, and see your impact on small businesses across the US. And you’ll get to do all of this in a supportive work environment that encourages your growth and values your hard work. Don’t believe it? Then check out interviews with our Ramblers to hear about the collaborative and hard-working culture we’ve created in our video at ramblinjackson.com/careers/
Why work at Ramblin Jackson?
Digital Project Managers are responsible for the coordination and completion of projects on time, within scope, and on budget, while meeting Ramblin Jackson’s Standards for Quality.
- Responsible for SEO and WordPress website development projects from the transition point with the Sales team to a successful website launch, within the span of a 4-month Project Timeline
- Manage all project timelines, deliverables and team members the project life cycle
- Maintain a clear focus on project milestones and hold other team members accountable
- Set clear expectations with the Client and manage relationship to achieve 80% or higher NPS
- Collect detailed information from the Client and interpret it for the team
- Measure weekly project progress and prepare concise reports
- Hold weekly meetings with the Client and weekly meetings with the Executive team
- Submit deliverables for approval and manage changes to the project scope with detailed change orders
- Troubleshoot website development and/or local SEO issues with the team
- Manage multiple (read: 8-12) project life cycles and teams at the same time
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Required Technical Skills
- 1+ years experience with SEO
- 1+ years experience with Asana
- 2+ years WordPress experience and G Suite products
- (Familiarity with Genesis and Beaver Builder a plus)
- Previous project management of website development projects
- (Previous SEO project management experience a plus)
Other Required Skills
- Empathy for others + relationship management skills
- Team collaboration skills + able to give and receive constructive criticism
- Strong written communication skills
- Capacity to manage high stress situations
- High level of professionalism + attention to detail
- Incredible time management skills
- Ability to multitask + prioritize work schedules
- Enthusiasm for helping local small businesses in the US
Grow your skills, career, and income when you join our high-performing team.
We wrote the book on digital marketing for local business -- literally. And it was a bestseller!
This is a full-time employee position that pays a base salary of $52,000-55,000/year and has regular bonus opportunities (up to $3,000 per year). Base salary is negotiable based on experience. You’ll also have the opportunity for advancement, to develop into a Senior Project Manager & beyond!
- Insurance Benefits! Stay healthy with Health, Vision, and Dental benefits.
- Ongoing Training. Access to professional ongoing education sales training webinars, recordings, videos, and programs.
- Quarterly Team Bonus Opportunities! Draw on your competitive side and feel success with the team as a whole with regular team bonus opportunities.
- High Growth Opportunity. Be involved in Ramblin Jackson’s business decisions, grow your skill set, and learn new things daily! Abundant career advancement opportunities.
- Ramblin Jackson Book Club. Get inspired during our regular business book club with brainstorming and critical discussion groups.
- Paid Gym Membership. Stay active and be fit with fellow Ramblers! Go rock climbing with the team if you're local to our Boulder headquarters, jump on the treadmill during lunchtime, and have access to a gym on your own schedule.
We’re going places - and we need your help!
- 2018 Colorado Companies to Watch Finalist
- 2018 Best Place to Work in Colorado Nominee
- 2018 Published #1 New Release in Web Design Amazon Bestseller
- 2017 40 Under Forty Winner
- Since 2016 — Highest rated marketing company in Boulder, CO out of over 200 - just Google ‘best marketing companies boulder’ to see our reviews
- In Business since 2009 and here to stay!
- Submit your resume and portfolio of work for review to email@example.com.
- One hour or less written skills evaluation
- 20-minute interview via video conference
- In-person interview with the Executive team