Client Story: Digital Marketing
Cutting Edge Landscape Design
Digital Marketing Client Story
Los Alamitos, CA
Do you know NALP Member Matt Preuss from the Cutting Edge Landscape Design in California?
We’ve been working with Matt for about a year on his sales and marketing.
Below is a quick recap on Cutting Edge Landscape Design and some links to the work we did for them
The Problem they were having...
- Their branding was really out-of-date.
- Their SEO was not targeting their ideal neighborhoods and areas
- Their Website was boring... uninteresting... and didn't differentiate them.
- They were losing out on bids because they couldn't differentiate themselves
- Referrals had dried up and they wanted a new source of leads from the internet, but their current online presence wasn't working.
- Matt was working like crazy chasing around low quality leads
How we helped:
- Marketing Plan and Brand Strategy
- Copywriting and Messaging
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Website Design and Development
- Logo Design
“Honestly, everything you guys have done, you guys have changed my business. You've changed my team. I've grown from five employees to 12 employees in one year. This year we'll hit $2.8 million in sales. Last year we did 1.8, so we're going to increase our sales volume by $1 million in a year. We're developing new staff. We're growing exponentially. And really, it started from the beginning with Ramblin Jackson. You guys are kind of the first part of our business development team, and we're super happy you're on The Cutting Edge.”
- Matt Preuss, Cutting Edge Landscape Design, CA