Career Opportunities at Ramblin Jackson
Are you a relationship-focused Account Manager with enthusiasm for helping small businesses succeed? Can you manage strategy and make upsells?
Watch this short video to see if our Account Manager position might be the right fit for you!
Take The Next Steps In The Hiring Process:
- Apply Online in the Form at the bottom of the page
- Skills Assessment
- 20-Minute Interview with Recruiting Manager
- Personality Assessment
- Final Interview with CEO
- Background Check + Employment Agreement
The Top 3 Reasons To Be A Rambler:
Grow Your Craft: With a strong focus of personal and professional development through ongoing coaching and mentorship, the Annual Ramblin Retreat in Colorado, the Book Club, and more, we live our Core Value of Craftsmanship in Life and Work, Especially on Fridays. By growing your personal and professional skillsets, you’ll gain more responsibility and grow your income.
Work-Life Balance: Keep your work … at work! Rest well at night with full benefits, job stability, and an accommodating family-friendly schedule. Our 100% virtual/remote empowers our team to do highly focused work from their home office. Note: we do work normal business hours. We close the office from Christmas Eve thru New Years Day each year, and have an accommodating holiday/vacation policy for our team.
Small Business, Big Results: Help Small Businesses Ring The Bell when you exercise creative freedom as an individual and as part of a team to implement the best digital marketing solutions for small businesses.
Do you share our Core Values?
Ramblin Jackson's Core Values
You won’t be anonymous at Ramblin Jackson. You’ll get to do great work, collaborate with other top performers, and make a real difference in small businesses across the US.
This is a full-time employee position that pays a base salary of $45,000 to $55,000 (negotiable based on experience), + commission and regular bonus opportunities and renewal incentives.
Expected first year total compensation of $55,000 to $70,000, more for extremely effective, driven sales people. You’ll also have the opportunity for advancement, to develop into a Senior Account Manager & beyond!
The Account Manager is Responsible For The Following Key Accountabilities
- The Account Manager will work with the digital marketing team in the following areas:
- Foster long-term client relationships for high retention
- Be the client advocate in their digital marketing strategy
- Recognize and present sales opportunities to existing clients
Required Technical Skills
- Client management skills
- Team collaboration
- Strong phone presence and writing skills
- Enthusiasm for helping small businesses in the US
Other Required Skills
- **Previous experience in a marketing agency
- Strong communication + reasoning skills
- Experience with Asana, Toggl, and G Suite products
- Team collaboration skills + able to give and receive constructive criticism
- High level of professionalism and attention to detail
- Effective time management skills + the ability to meet deadlines while working remotely
- Ability to multitask + prioritize work schedules
- Enthusiasm for helping local small businesses in the US
Grow your skills, career, and income when you join our high-performing team.
We wrote the book on digital marketing for local business -- literally. And it was a bestseller!
Ramblin Perks + Benefits
High Growth Opportunity
Be involved in Ramblin Jackson’s business decisions, grow your skills, and learn new things daily! Abundant career advancement opportunities.
Start date to be determined. Ramblin Jackson purchases insurance through UnitedHealthcare and pays 50% of the premium; employee responsible for remaining 50%.
Two Weeks Paid Vacation, Paid Winter Break, 4-Day Work Week (May, June, July), Three Paid Sick Days
You’ll have three weeks (15 business days) per year of paid vacation and three (3) paid sick days.
Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
Ongoing Coaching + Training
Access to professional ongoing education sales training webinars, recordings, videos, and programs.
Ramblin Jackson Book Club
Get inspired during our regular business book club with brainstorming and critical discussion groups.
Work AT&T Phone Bill Paid
Ramblin Jackson will get you a new phone and pay for the AT&T phone bill. You are welcome to use the phone and phone number for personal use during your time working at Ramblin Jackson, however, the phone number and phone will remain property of Ramblin Jackson after your employment at Ramblin Jackson.
While working at Ramblin Jackson, you’ll have a company-provided MacBook Air.
HubSpot Sales CRM
You’ll use HubSpot Sales CRM to manage your sales pipeline, record calls with prospects, log emails, and more. HubSpot is one of the best sales CRMs in the market. Best of all, HubSpot was designed specifically for salespeople.
Group Volunteering (If local)
Give back to your Boulder-Denver community with group volunteering.
- Because this is a virtual position, having strong on-camera video presentation is essential to establish trust and credibility. While this is a work-from-home position, we expect you will dress (for video meetings) as if you were meeting a high-end client in person.
- A Meeting Room - Must have a presentable home office so that they look Professional in Video Conferences. A Meeting Room should be a neatly organized room without a lot of backlight, clutter, or things that would distract from the sale. Ramblin Jackson will provide a webcam, lighting, curtains, and other audio/video equipment as needed.
Professional Wardrobe and Appearance - The Account Manager must present him or herself accordingly with business casual attire while attending video conferences, in-person meetings, or events with clients.