Are you Looking for Consistent Freelance Graphic Design Work? Our Graphic Designer Position Might Be a Fit For You!
The Top 3 Reasons To Be A Rambler:
Grow Your Craft: With a strong focus of personal and professional development through ongoing coaching and mentorship, the Annual Ramblin Retreat in Colorado, the Book Club, and more, we live our Core Value of Craftsmanship in Life and Work, Especially on Fridays. By growing your personal and professional skillsets, you’ll gain more responsibility and grow your income.
Work-Life Balance: Keep your work … at work! Rest well at night with full benefits, job stability, and an accommodating family-friendly schedule. Our 100% virtual/remote empowers our team to do highly focused work from their home office. Note: we do work normal business hours. We close the office from Christmas Eve thru New Years Day each year, and have an accommodating holiday/vacation policy for our team.
Small Business, Big Results: Help Small Businesses Ring The Bell when you exercise creative freedom as an individual and as part of a team to implement the best digital marketing solutions for small businesses.
Do you share our Core Values?
You won’t be anonymous at Ramblin Jackson. You’ll get to do great work, collaborate with other top performers, and make a real difference in small businesses across the US.
See interviews with our Ramblers about the collaborative, hard-working, and life-balanced culture in our video at ramblinjackson.com/careers/
Now hiring for a Freelance Graphic Designer
Ramblin Jackson, is a fully remote, green industry digital marketing + video production agency. We're looking for a user experience focused graphic designer to help create custom websites and other graphics projects for our amazing landscape clients.
Projects rates are negotiable based on experience and are flat rate per project.
The Graphic Designer is Responsible For The Following Key Accountabilities
- Collaborates with Ramblin Jackson team members and Clients to create original designs for various Ramblin Jackson product offerings.
- Web Designs
- Logo Designs
- Custom Graphics
- Print Graphics
- Communicates via Asana with Project Managers on timelines, review rounds, and feedback.
- Design using Photoshop
- Experience with user focused design (UI/UX)
- Knowledge of accessibility and SEO is a plus
- Ability to turn around requested edits within 1 business day
- Adept in technology, including Adobe Photoshop
- Basic understanding of digital marketing (not just social media marketing), lead generation, and funnels
- Strong written communication skills
- Ability to follow-up on verbal instruction that is given
- High level of professionalism and attention to detail
- Team collaboration skills
- Submit your resume and portfolio
- 20-minute interview via video conference
- 1 hour or less skills evaluation
- Final Interview with Executive Team
- Independent Contractor Agreement