Are you a detail oriented Marketing Coordinator with enthusiasm for helping small businesses succeed?
Advance Your Career, Grow Your Skills, and Increase Your Income with Ramblin Jackson’s High Performing Team
Ramblin Jackson is a 100% virtual digital agency focused on serving the landscape industry (think landscape designers, lawn care, tree service, and garden centers) through web design, local SEO, and marketing. Following our Proven Process, we have over 100 clients throughout the United States, over 12 years of proven track record (Google us and read our reviews), and are on track to become a $10,000,000 organization as part of our 10-Year Vision.
We wrote the book on digital marketing for local business -- literally. And it was a bestseller! Now we need a rockstar Marketing Coordinator who can consistently publish Ramblin Jackson content on time, week after week. We need someone who respects small businesses -- especially landscapers and contractors -- who is excellent at time management, responsible enough to work remotely, and loves marketing. Is this you?
The Top Three Reasons To Be A Rambler:
Grow Your Craft: With a strong focus of personal and professional development through ongoing coaching and mentorship, the Annual Ramblin Retreat in Colorado, the Book Club, and more, we live our Core Value of Craftsmanship in Life and Work, Especially on Fridays. By growing your personal and professional skillsets, you’ll gain more responsibility and grow your income.
Work-Life Balance: Keep your work … at work! Rest well at night with full benefits, job stability, and an accommodating family-friendly schedule. Our 100% virtual/remote empowers our team to do highly focused work from their home office. Note: we do work normal business hours. We close the office from Christmas Eve thru New Years Day each year, and have an accommodating holiday/paid time off policy for our team.
Small Business, Big Results: Help Small Businesses Ring The Bell when you exercise creative freedom as an individual and as part of a team to implement the best digital marketing solutions for small businesses.
Our mission: ‘Helping Small Businesses Ring The Bell’!
You won’t be anonymous at Ramblin Jackson. You’ll get to do great work, collaborate with other top performers, and make a real difference in small businesses across the US.
See interviews with our Ramblers about the collaborative, hard-working, and life-balanced culture in our video at ramblinjackson.com/careers/
Do You Share Our Core Values?
This is a full-time employee position that pays a base salary of $45,000 to $55,000 based on experience + regular bonus opportunities and renewal incentives.
You’ll also have the opportunity for advancement, to develop into a Marketing Manager & beyond!
- 4-Day Summer Workweeks 12 paid Mondays off in May, June, and July.
- Cash Money Employee Profit sharing after 1st year. Some positions have additional regular bonus opportunities.
- Paid Winter Break Our office is closed from approximately the day before Christmas Eve through New Year’s Day, depending on the calendar.
- 5 Paid Holidays Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, day after Thanksgiving.
- Paid Vacation (2 weeks)
- Paid Sick Days (3 days)
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Group Life Insurance Insure yourself with options to insure your spouse and your children with our 50% employee + dependent health benefit match with dental and vision options. We offer three different options for quality insurance including HSAs, PPOs, FSA, and HMO options.
- Paid Parental Leave See Employee Handbook for details.
- Short/Long Term Disability Insurance Options for Parental Leave add-on. See Employee Handbook for details.
- 100% Virtual! Work from home.
- Normal Business Hours. We work normal business hours -- 8am to 5pm MDT with a one hour lunch break. Flexibility for Ramblers in other time zones. The main point: we don’t expect you to work more than 40 hours a week.
- Ramblin Jackson University - Learn new skills and onboard quickly with Ramblin Jackson’s online training program.
- Beef Jerky Club Each week, Ramblers nominate and praise team members who are living the Core Values. Get nominated the most in a quarter and win a $200 prize AND keep Barry the Bull trophy for the following quarter.
- Book Club Learn new business skills as you read a premium business book that the team reads together.
- Ongoing Professional Development with weekly/bi-weekly coaching meetings including employee work/life balance coaching
- Hardware We’ll provide a current, up-to-date computer. Most of us use Macs, but some of our team prefers PCs.
- Sweet Software Get your job down with ease using great software! Whoaaa nelly!
- On-Time Podcast, Social Media, Newsletter, and Email
- Weekly Podcast with email and blog post
- 3 quality video posts per week / Ramblin Jackson
- 1 Quality Video Post per week / Jack Jostes
- Monthly Newsletter
- Events & Webinars
- Coordination of event logistics
- Registration Workflows & Marketing
- Management of Outsourced Marketing Vendors
- Website & Automation Management
- Creation & Management of Workflows for events and marketing campaigns
- Management of Events & Careers Page
- Assign & manage advanced Edits to Web Developer
- Management of HubSpot & ActiveCampaign Database
Required Technical Skills
- 2+ years experience with Asana and G Suite products
- WordPress experience
Other Required Skills
- Empathy for others + relationship management skills
- Strong written communication and copywriting skills
- Team collaboration skills + able to give and receive constructive criticism
- Capacity to manage high stress situations
- High level of professionalism + attention to detail
- Incredible time management skills
- Ability to multitask + prioritize work schedules
- Enthusiasm for helping local small businesses in the US
- Submit your resume and application for review
- 1 hour or less skills evaluation
- 20-minute first interview via video conference
- 40 minute personality assessment
- 45-minute final interview with Executive Team
All applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, ancestry, physical/mental disability, medical condition, military/veteran status, genetic information, marital status, ethnicity, alienage or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. By completing this application, you are seeking to join a team of hardworking professionals dedicated to consistently delivering outstanding service to our customers and contributing to the financial success of the organization, its clients, and its employees. Equal access to programs, services, and employment is available to all qualified persons. Those applicants requiring accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should contact a management representative.