Tree of Good Fortune Client Story
Alterra Landscape Design
Jeff and his team at Alterra were getting an abundance of leads from sites like Thumbtack, Angi’s List, and Google but they were not the caliber of leads that they were looking for. Jeff was attracted to building his own website and being able to target specific opportunities that made sense for his business.
How we helped:
- Marketing Plan and Brand Strategy
- Copywriting and Messaging
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Website Development
- Hell Yes Customer Development
- Sales Process
- Video Production
- Alterra now generates leads from their own site
- They are targeting only their Hell Yes Customer
- Less time spent chasing unqualified leads
- Higher quality projects
- Decreased marketing budget overall
We had a blast producing these sales + customer testimonial videos for the Alterra team. The first project was produced at the Ramblin Jackson Studio in Colorado, and the second project was filmed on location at one of Jeff’s top clients’ homes in Dallas.
It’s been a pleasure sharing Jeff’s wisdom on our podcast… twice!
See the full episode on The Landscaper's Guide.