Jack Jostes interviews E-Myth Landscape Contractor Author Tony Bass: Should You Market During a Recession? [video]
Right now the economy is booming. It’s hot… Too hot?
For many service businesses, right now it’s easy for them to get new customers, but hard to hire people to do the work…
How will that change during the next recession?
Watch my interview with Tony Bass. You may have seen Tony on the show before. He’s the co-author of The E-Myth Landscape Contractor with Michael Gerber.
I’m a huge fan of Michael Gerber and all the E-Myth books because they share how to Create a Systems of Systems.
In this video, Tony and I discuss:
- How to increase your sales with a Selling System (including scripting ideas for your first phone call)
- Should you charge a consultation fee for your first on-site appointment with a prospective customer?
- What will happen to service businesses during a recession and why most businesses who are plump, happy, and NOT doing any marketing (besides waiting for word-of-mouth to happen) now may be in major trouble…
- How landscaping wages have increased 5% YOY for the last several years but many employers are stuck paying old wages and “can’t hire anyone”
- SO MUCH MORE — love talking with Tony! Watch this video or listen to it.
P.S. Tony and I geek out on a sales role play in this video
You’ve GOT to watch this. So many sales and marketing nuggets.
P.P.S. Please forward this to a Landscaper or an Arborist you know!
I’m doing a live webinar on Wednesday, 2/27 at 11:30am