Established Author With 20+ Years of Stage Experience
Want a speaker who will inspire your audience to up their digital game, close more deals, and have a great time doing it?
Jack Jostes, author of Get FOUND Online: The Local Business Owner’s Guide to Digital Marketing, brings over 20 years of experience in performance + 9 years of experience marketing over 300 local businesses to each presentation.
Jack's Money-Back Guarantee:
Your audience will love the presentation or I'll refund my speaker fee.
Are you tired of lousy, late, unprepared, uninspiring self-promotional speakers who don’t teach your audience anything they can actually use?
I strive to deliver a level of craftsmanship in each presentation -- no matter how big or small -- that helps the audience engage with the material in a meaningful, actionable way.
I’ve been performing since I was six years old, studied theatre in college, and have performed on stages of all shapes and sizes across the country. I live for this stuff! And I take it very seriously.
I guarantee that I will be on-time, prepared to add value, entertain your audience, and leave them feeling like the time we’ve shared was worthwhile -- or I’ll refund my speaking fee.
Due to high demand, at this time I am only accepting paid presentations. Please contact me to see how we can create the best presentation for your audience possible!
President + CEO
Educate, Entertain, and Engage Your Audience on Digital Marketing
with Jack Jostes
Energize your next event and empower your small business audience with real-world knowledge and proven digital marketing and social media case studies that get results.
Jack Jostes, president and CEO of digital marketing agency Ramblin Jackson, is an experienced keynote speaker and facilitator with years of experience generating results for small businesses. Your audience will be engaged, informed, and equipped with actionable marketing strategies to grow their business!
Whether you are looking for a keynote speaker, marketing session leader, or digital marketing presenter for your small business event, Jack Jostes is your guy!
Why choose Jack Jostes as your marketing keynote speaker?
Jack delivers high-impact keynote marketing presentations, engaging breakout sessions, targeted digital marketing webinars, easy-to-learn search engine optimization (SEO) training, and much more all aimed at small businesses looking to capture a local audience.
With considerable marketing keynote, digital marketing, and SEO speaking experience, you can rely on Jack for a professional and entertaining experience!
- Business Experience: Count on real-world examples and results of small business digital marketing successes and specific ways small business social marketing can succeed. As a small business owner, Jack helps build small businesses (and his own business) through effective digital marketing programs.
- Customized Presentations: Presentations offer well-researched content that focuses specifically on your small business audience. Highly relevant digital marketing content will demystify social media, search rankings, SEO, email marketing, content marketing, and much more to help local entrepreneurs unlock the power of online tools!
- Inspiring Ideas: Jack’s digital marketing presentations deliver with actionable—not academic—tips, tricks, and tactics that small businesses can use to succeed in an ever-changing online world. Your audience will be inspired and motivated to use proven digital marketing tactics to help their businesses thrive!
- Entertaining Events: Expect your audience to be energized! Jack delivers highly engaging content using a range of multimedia, a hands-on approach, and memorable stories that help attendees learn and laugh. Jack’s been known to even give participants a cold beer from the stage.
- Professional and Prepared: You may not find anyone easier to work with for your important event than Jack Jostes. After understanding your program and audience, Jack will work to create a targeted, compelling, inspiring, and entertaining digital marketing presentation that will dazzle your attendees. As a professional marketing keynote speaker, you won’t have to worry about a thing.
FOUND: How to Increase Sales with Local SEO
Your customers are online searching for what they need. Local search engine optimization (SEO) sounds intimidating, but it doesn’t have to be, which is good because it’s critical for small business success. In this session, attendees will learn:
- How to build foot traffic, increase phone calls, and grow leads for a brick-and-mortar business or service
- Local search best practices to increase income from people searching on Google or Bing
- Proven case study strategies and takeaways that get local SEO up and running fast
- How to select profitable search keywords that bring in customers
- Secrets to getting online reviews
- Common local SEO mistakes and how to avoid them
- How to get found on smartphone searches
- Generate measurable return-on-investment (ROI) from SEO in the shortest time possible
Custom Digital Marketing + Lead Generation Presentations For Landscaping & Home Service Contractors
Jack has several presentations which can be tailored to audiences of:
- Landscaping companies
- Design/build firms
- HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical
- Home repair, home remodeling, and emergency restoration services
- Home services
If your audience is contractors who drive cool branded trucks, Jack has a presentation that will help them get better leads and close more deals.
As seen at: Farwest Show, GIE EXPO, LANDSCAPES EXPO, TNLA Nursurey Landscape Expo, Remodeling/ Deck EXPO
Custom, Industry-Specific Presentations
There are many ways to share digital marketing best practices and many different types of industries and organizations that need this information!
For specific tradeshows, conference breakout sessions, or trade events, Jack can create custom presentations tailored to industry-specific audience needs, challenges, and digital marketing strategies.
Custom digital and social media marketing presentations will be specific to your audience and include keyword research explicit to your customer base, industry-targeted campaign strategies, Facebook Ads aimed at prospective clients, appropriate small business language, relevant case studies, and more to deliver a presentation that gives your members an online competitive advantage.
Previous Digital Marketing
Jack has been a digital marketing keynote speaker, marketing speaker, conference presenter, and social media marketing workshop facilitator for a wide range of organizations – and he hopes yours will be next!
Sales, Marketing, and Business Conferences
- GKIC SuperConference - Jacksonville, FL
- HubSpot’s INBOUND Conference - Boston, MA
- Small Business Summit - Boulder, CO
- Local Search Association MarketingBitz Bootcamp - Denver, CO
- Denver Internet Mastermind - Denver, CO
- Office Evolution Brown Bag Lunch - Boulder, CO
- Social Media Study Hall - Denver, CO
- Boulder Business Summit - Boulder, CO
- Access Business Conference and Xhibit After Hours Presented by Oracle - Broomfield, CO
- Mountain West Credit Union Association Annual Meeting & Convention - Denver, CO
- PERS Summit - Salt Lake City, UT
- Revenue North Business Summit - Denver, CO
Trade Associations + Conferences
- GIE+ EXPO/LANDSCAPE Expo - Louisville, KY
- Farwest Show - Portland, OR
- Nursery Landscape EXPO - San Antonio, TX
- Remodeling/Deck EXPO - Baltimore, MD
- Boulder Area Realtor Association - Boulder, CO
- Garden Centers of Colorado - Denver, CO
- Longmont Association of Realtors - Longmont, CO
- ProGreen EXPO - Denver, CO
- CPS Distributors Spring Fling - Denver, CO
Chambers of Commerce
- Boulder Chamber - Boulder, CO
- Broomfield Chamber of Commerce - Broomfield, CO
- Winter Park Chamber of Commerce - Winter Park, CO
- Brush Chamber of Commerce - Brush, CO
- Grand Lake Chamber of Commerce - Grand Lake, CO
- Rifle Chamber of Commerce - Brush, CO
- Erie Chamber of Commerce - Erie, CO
- Glenwood Springs Chamber of Commerce - Glenwood Springs, CO
"I have to tell you, folks were blown away!"
-- John Tayer, President + CEO Boulder Chamber
"In all cases, I found his presentation to be amazing!”
— Jim Kreinbrink Founder, SearchCon
"People were very engaged in his discussion!”
— Greg Sterling, Local Search Association
"Jack is always professional and always easy to work with.”
— Office Evolution
Book Jack Jostes to speak
at your next event!
To reserve Jack to deliver educational, engaging, and entertaining digital marketing presentations at your next business event or for small business employee training, contact us!
Jack Jostes Bio
Jack Jostes is the President + CEO of Ramblin Jackson, a digital marketing agency based in Boulder, CO that has helped over 300 brick-and-mortar and service area businesses grow their sales with local SEO, web design, and digital marketing since 2009. In addition to creating a weekly video series, Friday’s Ramblin Roundup, Jack loves public speaking and regularly presents at national and local business conferences. Jack was named one of BizWest’s Boulder Valley 40 Under Forty in 2017, and Ramblin Jackson was a 2018 Finalist in the Colorado Companies to Watch. He enjoys living in Colorado with his wife and two boys, playing bluegrass mandolin, brewing kombucha, fly fishing, practicing yoga, and working.