Full-Time Project Manager Position at 100% Virtual Company
Are you a fast-paced project manager with enthusiasm for helping small businesses succeed?
Watch this video to learn more about the Project Manager position before you apply.
Take The Next Steps In The Hiring Process:
- Apply Online in the Form at the bottom of the page
- Skills Assessment
- 20-Minute Interview with Recruiting Manager
- Personality Assessment
- Final Interview with CEO
- Background Check + Employment Agreement
The Top Three Reasons to be a Rambler:
Grow Your Craft: With a strong focus of personal and professional development through ongoing coaching and mentorship, the Annual Ramblin Retreat in Colorado, the Book Club, and more, we live our Core Value of Craftsmanship in Life and Work, Especially on Fridays. By growing your personal and professional skillsets, you’ll gain more responsibility and grow your income.
Work-Life Balance: Keep your work … at work! Rest well at night with full benefits, job stability, and an accommodating family-friendly schedule. Our 100% virtual/remote empowers our team to do highly focused work from their home office. Note: we do work normal business hours. We close the office from Christmas Eve thru New Years Day each year, and have an accommodating holiday/vacation policy for our team.
Small Business, Big Results: Help Small Businesses Ring The Bell when you exercise creative freedom as an individual and as part of a team to implement the best digital marketing solutions for small businesses.
Advance Your Career with Ramblin Jackson: Culture, Leadership, Collaboration, & Advancement
You won’t be anonymous at Ramblin Jackson. You’ll get to do great work, collaborate with other top performers, and make a real difference in small businesses across the US.
This is a full-time employee position at 40 hours per week and $60,000-$75,000 annual salary, plus bonus opportunities!
The Digital Project Manager is eligible for a flat $150 bonus per completed Project that reaches our Ramblin Jackson Gold Standard: 1) Projects Completed On-Time, 2) Projects Completed in Budget, 3) Internal Project Quality, and 4) Short-term Customer Satisfaction
Career Advancement Opportunity
Be involved in Ramblin Jackson’s business decisions, grow your skills, and learn new things daily! You'll also have the opportunity for advancement, to develop into a Senior Project Manager, Project Director, and other positions in the organization. We are growing and need great people on our team!
The Project Manager is Responsible For The Following Key Accountabilities
The Project Manager will work with the digital marketing team in the following areas:
- Meticulous Communication:
- You’re responsible for being the main point of contact between the Client and our broad team of employees and contractors.
- Quality Projects:
- You’re responsible for ensuring Projects hit the Ramblin Jackson Gold Standard: 1) Projects Completed On-Time, 2) Projects Completed in Budget, 3) Internal Project Quality, and 4) Short-term Customer Satisfaction
- Uncover Opportunities:
- Uncover upsell opportunities for additional products and pass them to the Sales Team.
Required Technical Skills
- Proven Digital Project Management of WordPress website development projects
- (Previous SEO project management experience a plus)
- 1+ years experience with SEO including On-page SEO
- 1+ years experience with Asana or other Project Management type software (Monday, Jira, Basecamp, Wrike, etc...)
- 2+ years experience with G Suite products
- 3+ years WordPress experience
- Understanding of the web development and launch process is required
Other Required Skills
- Empathy for others + relationship management skills
- Team collaboration skills + ability to give and receive constructive criticism
- Strong written communication skills (you WILL be reviewing web copy)
- Capacity to manage high stress situations
- High level of professionalism + attention to detail
- Incredible time management skills
- Ability to multitask + prioritize work schedules
- Enthusiasm for helping local small businesses in the US, particularily landscapers and others in the green industry
ramblin Perks + Benefits
- 4-Day Summer Workweeks - 12 paid Mondays off in June, July, and August.
- Cash Money - Employee Profit sharing after 1st year. Some positions have additional regular bonus opportunities.
- Paid Winter Break - Our office is closed from approximately the day before Christmas Eve through New Year’s Day, depending on the calendar.
- 5 Paid Holidays - Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, day after Thanksgiving.
- Paid Vacation (2 weeks)
- Paid Sick Days (3 days)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance - Insure yourself with options to insure your spouse and your children with our 50% employee + dependent health benefit match with dental and vision options. We offer different options for quality insurance including HSAs, PPOs, FSA, and HMO options.
- Paid Parental Leave - See Employee Handbook for details.
- Short/Long Term Disability Insurance - Options for Parental Leave add-on. See Employee Handbook for details.
- 100% Virtual! - Work from home.
- Normal Business Hours - We work normal business hours -- 8am to 5pm MDT with a one hour lunch break. Flexibility for Ramblers in other time zones. The main point: we don’t expect you to work more than 40 hours a week.
- Ramblin Jackson University - Learn new skills and onboard quickly with Ramblin Jackson’s online training program.
- Beef Jerky Club - Each week, Ramblers nominate and praise team members who are living the Core Values. Get nominated the most in a month and win a $200 prize. Get the most nominations in a quarter and you get to keep Barry the Bull trophy for the following quarter.
- Book Club - Learn new business skills as you read a premium business book that the team reads together.
- Ongoing Professional Development - Weekly/bi-weekly coaching meetings including employee work/life balance coaching
- Hardware - We’ll provide a current, up-to-date computer, if needed. Most of us use Macs, but some of our team prefers PCs.
- Sweet Software - Get your job down with ease using great software! Whoaaa nelly!
Because this is a virtual position, having a strong on-camera video presence is essential to establish trust and credibility. While this is a work-from-home position, we expect you will dress (for video meetings) as if you were meeting a high-end client in person.
- A Meeting Room - Must have a presentable home office that looks Professional in Video Conferences. A Meeting Room should be a neatly organized room without a lot of backlight, clutter, or things that would distract from the sale. Ramblin Jackson will provide a webcam, lighting, backdrops, and other audio/video equipment as needed.
- Professional Wardrobe and Appearance - The Account Manager must present him/herself accordingly with business casual attire while attending video conferences, in-person meetings, or events with clients.
Are You Our New Project Manager? Fill Out The Form Below!
All applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, ancestry, physical/mental disability, medical condition, military/veteran status, genetic information, marital status, ethnicity, alienage or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. By completing this application, you are seeking to join a team of hardworking professionals dedicated to consistently delivering outstanding service to our customers and contributing to the financial success of the organization, its clients, and its employees. Equal access to programs, services, and employment is available to all qualified persons. Those applicants requiring accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should contact a management representative.