Business Development Consultant
Bob Rosselot is a highly trained and well-disciplined sales and management professional with extensive customer support experience. Bob has owned and operated two businesses and is dedicated to forging a company culture which creates an incredible customer experience from the first conversation as a prospect to becoming a long-term raving-fan customer. Throughout his career, Bob has been selling to and providing service to companies from 1-person LLCs to Global Fortune 50 companies. He has sold and trained at Procter and Gamble (P&G), Hewlett Packard (HP), Keane, AGS, and ISSC (a division of IBM).
Bob’s ethics, vision, and his ability to nurture relationships leads clients to successful business solutions, which create long-term, mutually beneficial business partnerships.
Bob’s real life problem solving has helped companies in a variety of industries to increase revenue and client development through a systematic, proactive sales and marketing approach. Bob’s dynamic and direct style have made him a sought after speaker. Bob speaks internationally, leads seminars, workshops, and intensive training programs, and provides motivational keynote addresses. He is a popular presenter for local chambers, area networking groups, as well as national and international associations and trade organizations.
Bob is a Commercial Pilot, with Multi-Engine, and Instrument ratings and has accumulated nearly 1000 hours of flight time. He is a certified PADI Scuba Instructor, a PSIA Level II Ski Instructor, and a Certified Ski Patroller with the National Ski Patrol and also holds a brown belt in Tae Kwon Do.
Bob is Very Active in Community Service:
- Angel Flight Pilot and Angel Flight Community Representative
- Homeland Security Emergency Air Transportation System (HSEATS) Pilot
- Active member in several local Chambers of Commerce and business associations
- Founder and first President of the Polycom User Group (a global business organization)
- Marietta College Theatre Advisory Board (Founding Member 1996)
- Past Co-Chair - Relay for Life - Mason, Ohio (3 years participant)
- Past Board Member of Life Success Seminars (a non-profit organization dedicated to personal and professional growth)